Viva Wyndham Azteca encourages guests to bring hearty appetites when visiting the all-inclusive resort. Designed to satisfy the palates of its guests, this resort offers an eclectic blend of local and international culinary delights.
Menus draw on Caribbean, Mexican and European influences and feature plenty of American specialties. Breakfast, lunch and dinner feature a full range of savory cuisines, all prepared by local and international chefs.
Some of the offerings include an international-style buffet, an Italian a la carte dinner restaurant, and a Mexican restaurant.
In addition to sumptuous mealtime dining, light snacks and drinks are available throughout the day at each resort’s cocktail lounge and beach bar.
Viva Wyndham Azteca features 3 bars and 4 restaurants:
• “El Nopal”, International buffet restaurant with theme dinners and diet corner.
• “Il Palco”, Italian restaurant a la Carte open for dinner, reservations required.
• “Xul-ha”, Typical Mayan cuisine restaurant open for dinner, reservations required.
• “Bambu” Oriental restaurant a la Carte open for dinner, reservations required.
In addition, guests will be able to enjoy at no additional charge the following restaurants at Viva Wyndham Maya:
• “Hacienda Don Diego” - Grill restaurant buffet for lunch and Mexican menu a la carte for dinner, reservations required.
• “Portofino”- Mediterranean restaurant a la Carte open for dinner, reservations required.
• “Miramare” – Pizza & Pasta restaurant a la Carte open for dinner, reservations required.
Long trousers are required for men in the a la Carte restaurants.